Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

Just some thoughts!!! Warning: RANDOM (maybe?)

I'm having lots of thoughts lately, but few of them actually form complete sentences, paragraphs or can complete a sensible blog post.......so I decided to just jot them down as they came to me.

* Gratitude! I am so grateful to HF above and for so many blessings!!!
* Family= love, trust, completeness, interconnectedness, security/safety and a soft place to fall
* I'm a MOM!!! I'm a Mom!!!! It is really happening again! My daughter is MINE....I am her's and WE ARE A FAMILY!!! I feel so blessed!! How can somebody have so many miracles in their life...  Hunter, Cece and now the unexpected, little one...!!!  I thought this would never happen again to me....once my little Hunter graduated from this earth life.....I never thought I would actually be a Mommy again (in this life)......I hoped, I prayed, but I truly never thought it would go down like this!  My little girl has captured my heart in so many ways.....It is amazing  how much she has taught me about LOVE.   I received a package in the mail containing her final adoption report with an overview of her little life.  I have seen this before, but this time....it affected me so differently.  It broke my heart again as I read of her bio family and the date she last saw her b/m.  My heart broke for her.  I cannot begin to imagine how hard that would've been.  No child should ever have to be ripped away from their mother.  Unfortunately, these families NOT = love, trust, completeness, interconnectedness, security/safety and a soft-place to fall. So, these little ones become our little blessings and miracles.  I know that God had a divine role in this union and in the growth of this family!!!

My next post will be about my running adventures and changes that have occurred in my training thus far!! I know you are all dying to read!! LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment